State Bank of India, with one of the largest strategic banking relationships worldwide, provides you and your customers the benefit of our international reach and wide range of global correspondent banking services.
As your correspondent banking partner we offer you the full range of our business expertise, service offerings and experience of over 90 years, with valued relationships with major leading banks across the globe.
We are committed to keeping your business strong and effectively delivering comprehensive solutions to your banking needs with products and services in:
We facilitate your business transactions with Indian offices and clients. We connect you to SBIs offices all across the globe and also assist in all Nostro and Vostro flows.
The Rupee Vostro accounts of International Banks and Institutions are maintained and serviced at SBI's International Services branch (ISBM) at Mumbai and Overseas Branches at Kolkata, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad, New Delhi and Puducherry. ACU accounts are also serviced at the overseas branches. You can reach the List of Branches here.
Please refer to the Standard Nostro Settlement instructions details here.
We at SBI are at your service for Trade & Transaction Banking and would work together for maximum efficiency. We request you to:
- Please use SBI branch reference number (16 alpha-numeric) in all queries
- The Correct BIC number of the branch assists in prompt delivery of SWIFT messages.
- Payment instructions may please indicate full details of cover funds, branch name, Code number, name of beneficiary etc.
- Full details of Beneficiary leads to early credit of funds.
- To speed up refund requests please mention branch which received the original payment instructions, amount, value date and the name of the Correspondent used for Cover funds.
FAX : +91-22-22023474
(Financial Institutions Group)
e-mail : email@example.com