SHARE HOLDER INFO
STATE BANK OF INDIA
CORPORATE CENTRE, MUMBAI - 400 021.
Furnish your e-mail id to the aforementioned offices and receive:
Avail of the Nomination facility ( for Physical shares)
Opt for ECS facility
ECS provides the following benefits:
If your shares are held in physical form, please send your request to our Registrar & Transfer Agent (RTA) with the following details:
a. Your ledger folio No./Client ID No.
b. Name of the Bank & Address of the Branch where you maintain a/c.
c. Your account No. in the Branch to which you want that Dividend/Interest to be credited.
d. A copy of cancelled cheque of the account to which the Dividend/Interest is to be credited.
e. On opting for the NECS, your account will be credited directly with the amount of Dividend/Interest as applicable.
DEMAT Your Shares
Shares in Physical Form
Non Receipt of Face Value Rs 1 Share Certificate
Face value of State Bank of India share is Rs.1/- at present. Hence all shares with other face values are invalid and, therefore, not tradeable. The Bank had split the face value of its share from Rs.10 to Rs.1 in the year 2014. The new share certificates were sent to the shareholders at their last recorded/known addresses.If you have not received Rs.1/- face value share certificate
• Please write to our Registrar & Transfer Agent (RTA).
• Please mention Ledger Folio No., Share Certificate No., Number of shares held, your current address & contact details along with supporting documents towards identity/address proof viz. self-attested copies of PAN, Aadhaar, Passport, Driving License etc.
• Please ensure that request is invariably sent under the name and signature of registered shareholder(s) only and ensure that in all of your communications, signature of shareholder on request letter is same as recorded with RTA.
• On receipt of your request along with the requisite documents, RTA will verify the same and will send you the share certificate if the same returned undelivered, provided details/documents provided are in order. In the event of any discrepancy, RTA will advise you accordingly.
• If the RTA have not received the undelivered certificate, then they will advise you the despatch details. Even after this, if you are unable to locate the same, you need to complete the formalities for issue of duplicate share certificate and submit to the RTA the requisite application and documents. Please refer to the section Shares in Physical Form for guidelines in this regard.
Change of Address
Where shares are held in physical scripts, any change in address should be communicated in writing under the signature of shareholder(s) giving the earlier and new address, Ledger Folio No., Certificate No., Number of shares held, etc. to our Registrar & Transfer Agent (RTA)
If the shares are in dematerialized form, you may write to your Depository Participant (DP) giving your client ID No. for change of address.
Non –Receipt of Annual Reports
Write to our Registrar & Transfer Agent (RTA), furnishing your Ledger Folio No., residential address, e-mail id, requesting for Annual Report. If you are holding shares in demat form, furnish your Client ID, Depository Participant ID (DPID), name of the Depository Participant & Depository. & e-mail id. Our Registrar & Transfer Agent (RTA) will arrange to send the Annual Report.