YONO Cash at ATM - Yono
YONO Cash at ATM
Steps to be followed in YONO app
- Login to the YONO app using internet banking user id & password or MPIN
- Select YONO Cash option from the Home page or from YONO Pay option in Home screen or from YONO Pay option on Hamburger Menu
- On YONO Cash landing page, under “New Request” tab, click on the ATM option under YONO Cash
- Select the account to be debited and enter the amount to be withdrawn. Click on Next.
- Create your YONO Cash PIN for specific transaction and click on Next. This PIN will only be displayed on the screen at the time of creation and will not be shared through any channel / on the enquiry page.
- Review the transaction details, accept the Terms and Conditions and click on Confirm
- A message is displayed after successful completion of app part of the transaction. You can view the Nearest YONO Cash Points.
- Your request is registered on YONO and Transaction Reference Number will be sent to your registered mobile number through SMS.
Steps to be followed at the ATM
- At the YONO Cash enabled SBI ATM, click on YONO CASH
- Enter the Transaction Reference Number received through SMS
- Enter the Amount to be withdrawn. Amount should be same as entered during initiation of YONO Cash Request
- Then enter the YONO Cash PIN same as created while initiating YONO Cash request.
- The transaction is validated and authenticated
- Cash is dispensed and transaction is completed
Last Updated On : Tuesday, 25-01-2022