PM Formalization of Micro Food Processing Enterprises (PMFME Scheme) - Agri & Rural
PM Formalization of Micro Food Processing Enterprises (PMFME Scheme)
- Enhance the competitiveness of existing individual micro-enterprises in the unorganized segment of the food processing industry and promote formalization of the sector.
- Support Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs), Self Help Groups (SHGs) and Producers Cooperatives along their entire value chain.
- Increased access to credit by existing micro food processing entrepreneurs, FPOs, Self Help Groups and Co-operatives.
- Integration with organized supply chain by strengthening branding & marketing.
- Support for transition of existing 2,00,000 enterprises into formal framework.
- Increased access to common services like common processing facility, laboratories, storage, packaging, marketing and incubation services.
- Strengthening of institutions, research and training in the food processing sector and
- lncreased access for the enterprises, to professional and technical support.
Last Updated On : Monday, 18-07-2022
Produce Marketing Loan
Agri Clinic and Agri Business centres
Land Purchase Scheme
Debt Swapping of borrowers
Finance To Farmer Producer Companies
Joint Liablity Groups
Asset Backed Agri Loan
Loans For Self Help Groups
PM – KUSUM Scheme A
PM – KUSUM Scheme B and C
- Terms and Conditions