Fund Transfer - Yono
transfer services. Under YONO Pay section or YONO Quick Pay, you can transfer funds to -
(i) own account,
(ii) third party account held in the State Bank of India.
(iii) Third party account held in any other Banks apart from State Bank of India
(iv) To other bank account, you can transfer funds using IMPS, NEFT and RTGS. The mode of transfer is intelligently selected by YONO based on amount, time of transfer and type of beneficiary.
(v) You can also do UPI transactions in YONO.
Key features of YONO
• Beneficiary details of the most frequently done Fund Transfers will be auto-populated.
• Beneficiary addition and the subsequent fund transfer occurs in a single process flow.
• A smart search option is provided from where the user can search a particular Beneficiary from the Beneficiary Lis
• User can search IFSC code of the Beneficiary using a smart search functionality.
• Single step addition of new beneficiary / new third party account and transfer of fund.
• Transfer instantaneously up to Rs. 25,000 to a new beneficiary(s) / new third party account(s)”
- Biometric based authentication for login and transaction has been introduced in YONO Quick Pay.
- An animated presentation of transaction list under mpassbook product is available in the View Balance section.
- An innovative contact (mobile number) based payment process has been introduced under YONO Quick Pay
Last Updated On : Thursday, 30-12-2021